Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Introduction

Whatsup! My name is Jacob Ellis from Oahu, Hawai'i, and I am a student at Trinity University. This blog will be about my journey from a small island to the big state of Texas. Here you will find posts about my life here at Trinity compared to the life I lived in Hawai'i. You will find pictures, videos, and music that pertain to island life, as well as stories about my transition to a new setting. Feel free to comment and ask questions (which I will be glad to answer) about anything you find on this page.

From day one I've had an excellent time here at TU, it is very similar to the high school I went to and if you would like to find out about that school you can click here and browse around. One of my favorite things to do in Hawai'i is bodysurf, here's a photo of my brother and I fooling around in the water:
Taken By: Kaci Uehara

This is one of the things I miss most about home, but not as much as I miss my family and friends. Moving to Texas was a hard decision to make, but I don't regret it at all. So far I am glad that I've come here and have met some great people who have made the transition that much easier.

Check back later for a new blog post!
Mahalo and aloha,
Jacob.



Creative Commons License
Sandy Beach by Kaci Uehara is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment