Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Friends

Hello everybody! This post will be about friends from here, and friends from home. One of the toughest things people are faced with when coming to college are finding new people to hang out with. Trinity makes it easy for you by pairing you with a roommate who they think will suit your lifestyle best, and by having an awesome orientation that lasts a week where you get to find people you fit in with. Surely I miss my friends back home, but I haven't found awesome people here at Trinity who I love to be with. This is a picture of some of my friends back home after our prom:

Creative Commons License
prom by Jessica Taira is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Friends are what make life easier, they're people to talk to, hang out with, and just take you out of school mode for a bit. My friends and I here at Trinity also try to find something new and fun to do. They are funny, unpredictable, and awesome. Without them I don't know what I'd be doing with my down time and I couldn't be happier to be friends with them.

In these first weeks of college we've gone out to dinner, went to a friend's farm, seen movies, partied, and just chilled out in each other's rooms. Here's a picture from a birthday dinner:
Creative Commons License
fine nine by Jacob Ellis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Mahalo and Aloha!
Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment